Sunday, April 19, 2009

Charlotte's Shower!



Yesterday my good friends Kelly, Jenni, and Leigh threw Charlotte the sweetest baby shower.  Kelly hosted my family and friends and her lovely home and we had such a good time.  They though of everything from burp cloths rolled up in rattles to be used as napkins, to handmade chocolate covered Oreo pops with mints on them as favors, to a beautiful (and useful!) diaper cake, and so much more!  I know that they must have worked so hard on everything and all that I can say is, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends who are so excited for Charlotte's arrival.  Y'all are the best!  Thanks!

Since I have so many pictures from yesterday I thought I'd put together a few collages on Picnik so that I don't use all of my blogger memory on this one post.  I figure I'll need more room for pictures of our actual child when she's born! :)  If you want to see any of the pictures bigger you should just be able to click on them and they'll pull up larger versions of the collages.

Here are pictures of all the beautiful decorations.  Yes, the cake tasted as good as it looked.  The tutu and diaper cake were hand made as were the Oreo mint pops.  Isn't everything gorgeous!


Here are pictures of guests from the shower as well as pictures of me with the hostesses, me and Mom, me and Kay (Jason's mom), an "aunt' picture, and a "cousin" picture.
Here are mostly candid's of me opening gifts.  I'm not a  huge fan of action shots but this way you can see some of the beautiful gifts that I got!  The picture in the bottom right is with my youngest cousin Abby.  She wanted to get Charlotte a present with her own money and she picked out a super cute butterfly mobile to clip on to the stroller.  Isn't she sweet?!?

We were so blessed to receive so many beautiful gifts yesterday!  Everyone was so generous and Charlotte got so many lovely things. I know that she'll love every single thing that was chosen with love for her.  I wasn't able to post pictures of every gift, but please know that everything is so greatly appreciated.  I love everything that Charlotte was given yesterday and appreciate the generosity so much!  All I know, this little girl is going to be stylin'!  :)  She'll probably have to put on a fashion show every day so that we can make sure and get pictures of her in all of these precious outfits. Thank you Kelly, Jenni, and Leigh for throwing such a wonderful shower! And thank you to everyone who came, it meant so much to me to have you there to help celebrate Charlotte's coming arrival!

2 comments:

  1. Where to start?? So many things to say!

    The decorations are precious and the cake looks YUMMY! The story about your sweet cousin Abby brought a tear to my eye and you look BEAUTIFUL in every single picture. Absolutely GLOWING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you enjoyed your shower. We had so much fun throwing it for you and Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails