Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Charlotte's First Shower

On Monday I went down to Tuscaloosa and worked in the office for the day.  I went to put in a little face time before my maternity leave and to settle things like my last day with my boss.  But as soon as they heard I was coming all I kept hearing about was how excited everyone was to throw me a shower.  I honestly work with the nicest people!  They went ABOVE AND BEYOND putting together the nicest shower for me and Charlotte.  It was great to see everyone again and so much fun to celebrate Charlotte's impending arrival with all these sweet women.  And, not to discount them, there were lots of men who asked how I was doing and seemed excited about Charlotte's arrival too!

We were so blessed to get so many nice things at the shower that makes me SO MUCH more relaxed as a soon-to-be mom.  Charlotte got some precious clothes and paci's and diapers and a diaper genie and sheets and so much more.  Everyone was so generous that I was blown away by their kindness.  Here are just a few of the pictures that were taken at the shower.  I pretty much dislike all pictures of myself at this point so I'm not posting tons of them but these were some of the best.

Thank you everyone for all of the work that you put in to making the shower so special! Thank you for giving so generously to Charlotte! Thank you for sharing your friendship! I am blessed to get to work with such a great group of people!

Amanda, Lee, and April did so much getting everything ready for the shower.  Thank you!

Charlotte got this cute bib, burp cloth, and blanket set from Ashley and Beth.  I miss BowRegards! :)

Here I am before I started opening gifts

Look at the cake that April made!  It even had Charlotte's monogram on it!  And it was so good! Thank you April for putting so much effort in to it!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun shower! So many yummy treats and great gifts!

    By the way...you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all your cute things!!! Isn't it SO FUN?!?! That cake is too cute..and I think you are looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so glad to see you! You're about to embark on such an amazing journey and I'm happy we got to share in it, even for just a day, with you.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails