Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason!

Today my sweet husband turns 26.  That seems really old!  But, I know, that it's actually really young!  Jason was hoping for lots of snow for his birthday but had to settle for a dusting.  Not the snow he was hoping for but it allowed us to stay at home in our warm house all day and be together since we didn't want to risk going over the mountain this morning for Church.  

I haven't really felt much like blogging lately but I wanted to celebrate Jason's birthday.  I spent most of the day today working on a cake that I'm hoping is fantastic so I'll try and post pictures of it tomorrow.  Isn't he just so cute in this picture??!?!? I have no idea how old he is but he sure looks like he's enjoying his birthday! I would try and get him to recreate this picture tonight but I'm doubting he would put on a hat even if I had one for him.

Happy Birthday Jason! I love you very much! Charlotte and I are so blessed to have you in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo Jenn!! We look forward to celebrating with you both tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails