Tuesday, September 6, 2011

James Ronald

I want to get to sleep while I can but wanted to update y'all about sweet Baby James.  He was born at 10:09 AM this morning (September 6th).  He is itty bitty and weighed 6 lbs at birth and was 18 inches long.  He is doing great and it has been a great day for all of us.  I've felt much better than after Charlotte's birth and Charlotte has done BEAUTIFULLY as a big sister.  We really appreciate all the thoughts, prayers, and messages of encouragement that we've gotten.  We are so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends, both in person and in the blog world.  More pictures to come I promise but for now, meet James!











3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! He looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely perfect. I am so thankful you had a safe delivery with a healthy baby boy. Charlotte looks like she'll be the best big sister to James. Congrats to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, but the ones with Charlotte just take the cake! Such a proud big sister!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails