Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hey Piggy Piggy!

At the beginning of the month I decided to try putting Charlotte's hair in pig tails.  Every time I've tried previously she has squirmed and complained too much for me to do it, but recently I have started putting ponytail holders in her hair before putting her bow in (now her bow stays in instead of immediately falling out!) and she started to love "tails" as she calls them and wanting to play with them.  So I figured I'd give it a try.  Even though she squirmed a little bit I managed to get them in and she looked so precious if so much older!

We took some pictures as soon as they went in because I wasn't sure how long they would last....


And I got a video of her dancing (excuse the singing!).


Then after her nap I redid her ponytails and got some pictures of her drawing!
Right handed...


Showing me what KayKay does

And now left handed!

More of what KayKay does. (When Jason's parents kept C a few weekends before the weatherman came on and said that we might get snow again that week and Kay put her hands on her face and said "Oh No!" and now Charlotte will do sort of the same thing if you ask her!)


I love her pigtails and she's worn them a few other days since then!  She does look like a little girl with them in though! I'm sure we'll be sporting this look for many years to come!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how the pigtails make her so grown up, yet like a little girl at the same time. love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails