Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teacher, Teacher

On Friday Charlotte got to go meet her teachers for Mother's Morning Out that starts this week.  I kept telling her we were going to see her teachers and she started saying, "Teacher, Teacher" in the car on the way over.  I guess she's heard that word before in the Brown Bear books and was finally putting it together.  Here she is in the car about to go into her school.

She started crying when we walking into her classroom and I put her down.  I guess she thought I was leaving...that doesn't bode well for tomorrow!  But I picked her up again and one of her teacher's gave her the class stuffed puppy dog and she calmed down almost immediately.  She enjoyed exploring the room and walked all around without paying much attention to me.  She also loved the balls and the shopping cart in the room.  There wasn't a lot of interaction with the other kids in her class but I would guess that that's pretty normal. 

I'm looking forward to taking her in the morning because I know she'll enjoy making friends and doing activities out of the house.  I know that the first few times will probably involve crying but I know she'll have fun so that will make it easier.  Here are some pictures of her playing with the toys while I chatted with the teachers and other parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails