Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sick

As some of you know last weekend Jason and I took off and spent the weekend in New York City just the two of us.  It was a wonderful trip and our first away from Charlotte for longer than one night.  However, things turned sour when I developed a sore throat once we got home that developed into some sort of super cold bug/upper respiratory infection that I guess I caught in some extremely sanitary place like in a cab or on the subway.  I am just now crawling out of the hole of misery and am hoping to get caught up on New York posts today or tomorrow.  I can't remember when I've felt that bad last.  The true telling point of my sickness was that I didn't even feel good enough to read.  I just laid in bed and watched tv because I didn't even have the energy to pick up a book.  If you've spent time with me in real life you can probably guess how bad that means I felt.  Feeling cruddy is usually a good way for me to catch up on my reading but this time I didn't even feel like doing that! I still am not at 100% but back to maybe 75% which is so much better than yesterday or Tuesday.  Anyway, hope your week is going better than mine is! Our house is a wreck with half unpacked bags and a few loads of laundry cleaned but not folded.  It's not good to get back from vacation and get sick because then the mess that was made from the vacation isn't even cleaned up!  Still resting today but feel like blogging so that's what I'm using nap time for....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails