Sunday, January 10, 2010

We're Home!



In case you don't follow me on twitter (@TalesOfAPeanut) or didn't notice that my posts last week were oddly off the main topic, we are now home from a week in California!  We had such a great time on vacation and at the National Championship game!  We are so proud of our team and our school!  I was a little sad that we were going to miss Charlotte's second snow at home, but when we got home last night our house was still covered so we got some snow pictures in this morning.  So today and this week I'll be posting about our trip.  I will also be cooking some of my first Pioneer Woman recipes for Cooking Through The Pioneer Woman's Cookbook!  Now, I'm off to upload some pictures and start my posts!

Picture courtesy of RollTide.com

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see your pictures!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails