Sunday, November 22, 2009

Six Months!


The six month post is coming soon but I thought you might enjoy to see how Charlotte has progressed over the past six months before that.  I'm amazed at how different she looks now even from last month!  How in the world did we get to be parents of a six month old?!?! It seems like just yesterday that we found out that we were pregnant!

We have had a great day with Charlotte's dedication and are now relaxing.  Here are some other pictures from her "bear" pictures this morning.


Look Mommy! I can push him down!


Ok, I'll smile!



And maybe I'll laugh at Daddy!


Here's a real smile!


His bow tastes yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Half Birthday, Charlotte! I can hardly wait to play with you in a couple of weeks!

    Jenn...thanks so much for my sweet birthday card. Totally made my day. Thankful for the way God has woven our lives back together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails