Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What IS this stuff?!?!?

Last week we started rice cereal. Well, we tried it once. Our doctor told us that if she was pushing against the spoon with her tongue that she probably wasn't ready and to try again in a week or two. So we haven't tried again since this one time but we'll reintroduce it maybe at the end of this week and see if she likes it any better. She did really well though! She didn't spit much out, she just didn't know what to make of it!

Before the cereal. This was the first time she had been in her high chair. She was a little unsure about the whole thing.

First bite! "Mom! What IS this stuff?!?!"

"I'm not sure what to do with this!"

"Why are you still making me eat this?!?!"

"I would much rather have you leave me alone so that I can bang my spoon on the tray of my high chair! That is much more fun than eating that stuff!"

2 comments:

  1. We have that same highchair and I love it! I just found out you can stick the trays in the dishwasher (but I don't have time for that). I also found out you can store the tray on the back of the legs! Those are our favorite spoons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo comment had me laughing out loud. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails