Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Calling all Mommies!

After our trip last week where our SUV was packed to the gills with stuff for us and for Charlotte we decided that we need to invest in an umbrella stroller to use when we're traveling. So I've been researching them but from reading the user comments there is no stroller that everyone is happy with (understandably so). But because of this I thought that I'd ask if any of you have opinions or experience on which would be the best kind of buy. I'd like to buy one that has a reclining option (at least part ways) since Charlotte isn't sitting up by herself yet. Some of the ones that I'm thinking about are the Chicco Liteway, the Maclaren Volo, the Britax Blink, the Maclaren Triumph, and the Chicco Capri. Please help me out! Any advice would be very much appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. I vote for the Chicco Liteway. It appears to have a lot more cushion than the other strollers. I have to be honest. I don't have any of these strollers. I have this one: http://www.crimsontideplanet.com/WStore/WStoreProductInfo.aspx?product_id=1642
    It says that it is for 6 months and older, but William didn't have any problems because we would put his head support from his car seat in it and it worked perfectly. There is also another Alabama stroller that is cute: http://www.gopoppop.com/product.sc;jsessionid=A4141DD998A5D465D703DEBE9091E7EC.qscstrfrnt02?productId=122&categoryId=10

    My Alabama stroller doesn't recline and it doesn't look like the other does either. So, I would probably stick with the Chicco Liteway. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the chicco strollers. Sadly, I don't know the name of the specific one, but over the years I've pushed many a different stroller and my favorites are the chiccos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I left a comment about this last night, but I don't see it. I guess blogger ate it. Anyway, we have the graco ipo vegas and we hate it! I spent extra on a quality stroller with good padding and a reclining feature. Camden likes it okay, but Brad and I won't use it because you absolutely have to use two hands to push it. Very annoying. We purchased it in February and have used it less than half a dozen times. I still use our Graco Metrolite for everything, even trips.

    I would definitely recommend that you go to the store and "test drive" any strollers you are interested in before purchasing.

    I did some research last night because I was thinking about getting a new one for us. I found a great website, www.babygizmo.com with great reviews and videos. I am now obsessed with the Quinney Zapp! It's pretty pricey, but it looks amazing. Be sure to watch the video. One finger pushing! This is a European company that just started selling strollers in America in July. The Zapp is touted as the world's most compact stroller.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails