Sunday, June 28, 2009

Writer's Block

I feel like a horrible blogger since I haven't posted in oh-so-long. But, other than giving you a picture of Charlotte every day and a play-by-play of our day I'm finding it difficult to come up with something to blog about. I'm also finding it hard to find time to blog! Charlotte is a pretty good napper most days but when she sleeps I either want to take a nap or use those precious moments to do laundry or clean the house. I'm reading all of my blogs still...thank goodness for my iPhone! I would have gone crazy during these last five weeks without it. It allows me to check my email, blogs, and websites while I'm feeding Charlotte which has been a sanity saver. And it's time to feed again, but I do want you to know that I'm going to try harder this week to post. Hopefully I can do it! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails